October 14, 2009
Seven links at 7PM on Wednesdays:
- Professor Chris Lawrence has a roundup on BHO’s Nobel Peace Prize commentary.
- Charles Johnson, who was responsible in 2004 for publicizing (note, it was a Free Republic member who noticed the proportional font) the Dan Rather fake memos, himself has descended into fake-but-accurate Ratherisms about Rush Limbaugh.
- Barry Oh and Jeff Flake, a side-by-side comparison of male physiques. Aaron Schock couldn’t be reached for comment.
- Radley Balko muses on chicken wings and reveals that he thinks that chicken breast is tastier and easier to eat than wings. When you need to wash down every bite of ill-cooked chicken breast with a swig of drink and and sauce it up to mask the cardboard flavor, it’s really difficult to agree with him.
- Fallible Blogma, verbatim: “There is a freedom that accompanies an economic system like capitalism that doesn’t exist in socialist and communist systems. And this freedom is essential to respecting the dignity of the human person.”
- Mark Jaquith wants to start a new meme.
- With the seeming departure of Satin Shaw from the daily weather, Weather In Satin about to throw in the towel. I say they should cover Cooking With Lee instead.