Seven links by 7PM on Wednesdays:
- RS McCain needs donations for his journalistic trip to New York’s district 23. An interesting line item for his expenses is two packs of cigarettes per day. I hope those are for share.
- The clients’ guide to web design. This kind of tutorial is essential in expectations management. I’ll be expanding on this matter down the road.
- Tom McMahon’s 4-block world has always been a source of great humor. Just start at the front page and keep scrolling.
- Ditto SondraK’s Knowledge is Power, which, by simple linkage or judicious use of emphases, is able to turn any liberal news into a source of humor.
- Jeffro asks, “how low is too low?” The basic skills for clients need to be reinforced. Clients should not dare deign to expect us to mainain sites in perpetuity.
- Here’s an interesting article I got found from Twitter about the benefits (or lack thereof) of extended steady-state cardio. It seems a little more geared towards slightly more, erm, fit people, but once a fatty reaches his plateau it’s time to rethink methods.
- Palin, Oprah, and the politics of personality — commentary by C4P, with some interesting insights on Oprah’s “community.”